Fresh air system and air purifier, how will you choose?
Faced with a high incidence of winter smog and more and more serious decoration pollution, people are becoming more and more aware of health. How to improve the internal environment of their own living without changing the external environment has become the focus of attention. At present, air purifiers and fresh air systems are common in the market. What is the difference between the two? Below we will step by step to reveal the answer one by one:
First, several reasons for the unhealthy air and its importance analysis:
1. Oxygen content: The oxygen content is lower than the health needs of the human body. It is not necessarily a problem, but it is a problem in a closed space. Too hot and cold, we don’t want to open the window. It is afraid of wasting air conditioning when it is hot. It is cold and windy. It is afraid that the cold wind will enter the house and cause the room to be too cold. Or we can close the door and close the window for eight hours at night. Low, the consequences are dizziness, nausea, etc., the impact on health is inevitable (warm reminder: some people have no obvious reaction to the body of hypoxia, in fact, it is still harmful to the body, it is certainly not good for the accumulation of time).
2. Harmful micro particles (PM2.5): refers to particulate matter with a diameter of 2.5 microns or less in the air. Needless to say, it is extremely harmful and is the current top health killer. Particles smaller than 2.5 microns may enter the blood vessels directly because these particles themselves are often enriched with harmful substances and are one of the main sources of carcinogenesis, and particles larger than 2.5 microns will damage the respiratory system such as the lungs.
3, harmful gases: formaldehyde, benzene, hydrazine and other harmful gases. The problem of formaldehyde has little effect on plant greening. (Can plants breathe tens of hundreds of cubic meters of air per hour like a purifier?), their harm to the human body is very large, according to research in recent years, most of The rooms of leukemia patients have just been renovated.
4, bacteria: pay attention to hygienic habits and dry ventilation, bacteria is not a big problem, only pay attention when the flu season or respiratory infections. The human body has a certain resistance to bacteria, and the general damage caused by it can also be repaired, and the human body has almost no resistance to PM2.5 and formaldehyde.
Second, the function comparison between fresh air system and air purifier:
(1) The fresh air system is an air replacement device that can realize uninterrupted circulation and purification of indoor and outdoor air. It can directly change fresh air without opening the window and remove indoor harmful gases and dirty air for 24 hours without interruption. The indoor environment is natural, fresh and clean so that your living room is truly energy-efficient and environmentally friendly.
1. Solve the problem of oxygen content by pumping in the air;
2. Use heat exchange to solve the problem of energy loss during ventilation;
3. Solve the PM2.5 problem with a filter membrane.
The “Olans” fresh air system has patented technology to effectively improve the filtration effect of the filter. Patented technology, automatic cleaning filter, continuous use for 20,000 hours, no need for manual maintenance, eliminating the secondary pollution and damage caused by replacing the filter, reducing user cost.
(2) Air purifier
The air purifier filters the indoor air in the direction of the inner circulation. In a properly enclosed environment, the strong airflow through the air outlet accelerates the indoor airflow, so that the hair, dust particles, etc. that originally float in the air accelerate with the airflow and are filtered by the strong suction of the filter structure. Thereby achieving a purification effect.
1, can not solve the problem of oxygen content, need to open windows and doors regularly;
2. There is no energy loss problem;
3, using high-voltage electrostatic adsorption, ultraviolet light, photocatalyst, negative ions, and plasma to solve a variety of different technologies to solve harmful micro-particles, harmful gases, bacteria, and other issues, but some of them are flicker.
High-Efficiency Particulate Air Filter (HEPA) is one of the most popular technologies used in air purification. As for other so-called technologies: negative ion function (contaminants are easy to adhere to indoors, and the effect of solving particles is very limited, the sterilization effect is controversial) has the risk of ozone; electrostatic filtration is also likely to produce excessive ozone, which is harmful to human health.
Moreover, the air purifier is often placed at the corner, and its purification range is generally about 2 meters in diameter. The air in other places is difficult to be “captured” by the purifier.
If you choose an air purifier, you need to open the windows and doors regularly. Every time you open the doors and windows to change the air, it is the beginning of pollution.
Fresh air systems include top air and wall mount. The top air supply is mainly used for houses that have not been renovated, and is installed in the ceiling; the wall-mounted fresh air is mainly used for houses that have been renovated. The fresh air system works as follows:
Top air supply fresh air system: Install new air blowers and exhaust ducts in the kitchen or bathroom, and install air inlets in the bedroom and living room. When the machine is running, the original air in the room is exhausted, so that the indoor air generates a negative pressure. The outdoor fresh air enters the room through the air inlet under the action of the indoor and outdoor air pressure difference, thereby achieving the purpose of indoor ventilation and ventilation.
Contact us for more products and discounted prices