Start your day with the air purifier!
1. If you are healthy We don’t know what effect the long-term pollutants in the air have. Like cigarettes, lead and arsenic, government regulators have slowly recognized the wide-ranging effects of chemicals in the air. In fact, only a quarter of the 82,000 chemicals used in the United States have been tested for human effects. Therefore, current air purifiers are as important to a healthy lifestyle as healthy eating and clean water.
2. If you live at home, apartment, caravan or any enclosed space We use walls to protect us from chemicals, gases, odors, and particles in the air. However, EPA has found that the air in our residence maybe 2 to 5 times or even 100 times more polluted than outdoors.
3. If you have a new baby or are pregnant, early prevention of chemical exposure is critical. Many researchers now believe that disease is a process of continuous fermentation in the body, which may take several years to evolve from the earliest stages. Therefore, if the fetus or newborn is exposed to an environment with carcinogenic toxins, it can easily cause the disease in later life.
4. If you have children, children’s bodies are developing, adults’ resistance is different, their metabolism is immature, they can’t excrete chemically harmful substances as efficiently as adults, and they are more susceptible to air pollution. Many young children also suffer from allergies and asthma, and particulates and harmful chemicals in the atmosphere can trigger and exacerbate allergies and asthma.
5. If you are over 60 years old, we must face the display, our body is no longer as strong as when we were young. Breathing a steady stream of clean air at this time is like eating a balanced diet that helps maintain a healthy, active lifestyle and promote longevity.
6. If you love modern, convenient lifestyles Ironically, many of the products we create make our lives easier, but they can slowly erode our health. Dry cleaning, dyed plastics, flame retardants, non-stick pans, wear-resistant fabrics, pesticides, chemical cleaning products, personal hygiene products, household appliances, etc. bring harmful gases and toxic dust into our homes. Therefore, your TV and sofa are not important, the important thing is that you need to buy an air purifier.
7. If you have allergies Airborne particles such as dust, pollen, dander, chemical gases released from the floor and furniture can cause allergies. Only activated carbon, HEPA filtered air purifier can remove 99.97% of harmful chemicals in the air particles and air.
8. If you have asthma or other respiratory problems Because your respiratory system has been damaged, the air purifier is a must-have tool in any treatment plan. The air purifier’s HEPA filter captures 99.97% of all allergens, while the thickened activated carbon filter removes airborne chemicals, gases, and odors that trigger or exacerbate asthma.
9. If you live near a major traffic road or industrial facility, busy traffic and fine particles discharged from the factory will penetrate deep into the body and cause danger. Studies have shown that short-term exposure to this polluted air increases the risk of cardiovascular disease and mortality. Long-term exposure actually reduces the overall life expectancy by 1.8 to 3.1 years.
10. If you live in a forest fire zone or near a volcano, both forest fires and active volcanoes (like Hawaii) can cause serious air quality problems, including fine particles, chemicals, gases, and odors. With only activated carbon, HEPA-filtered air purifiers protect us from these specific air pollutants.
11. If you are an imperfect butler, dust is one of the chemicals in the air that we can see with the naked eye. Air purifiers help prevent the accumulation of dust, as well as mold spores, bacteria, viruses, and even pet smells in the air.
12. If you are a diligent butler, even indoor air quality in many clean homes is poor. Today we find that most of the materials and products in our family are releasing harmful chemical gases that cannot be removed or removed by air fresheners.
13. If you have a garden with lawns or trees, coverings, trees, and lawns are sources of mold spores. Spores in these airs can easily enter your home, causing allergic reactions and aggravating asthma.
14. Your immune system is weakened when the immune system is weakened, it may not be able to effectively eliminate toxic pollutants in the body. People with impaired immune systems are at greater risk of serious complications from infection and viruses.
15. If you suffer from MCS AllerAir has a special model to deal with a variety of chemical allergies, and in many cases, other brands of air purifiers can not do, we can do it. The special models we produce are powerful and the only brands that offer functional customization, such as organic cotton pre-filters, burn-proof motors, and powder coated cans. No other company has done its roots in MCS like Allerair!
16. If you or your family members are exposed to second-hand smoke In addition to irritating odors, cigarette smoke contains more than 4,000 chemicals, at least 11 of which are known carcinogens. Only activated carbon air purifiers can effectively capture these complex chemicals and odors.
17. If you have pets in your home Air purifiers can not only remove the pet’s hair, dander, and smell in the air but also help protect your pet from indoor air pollution. Like children, our pets are naturally more susceptible to indoor air differences. They tend to stay indoors for long periods of time and also come into contact with dust, toxins, and chemicals in the air.
18. If you have a flood in your house, the room is very humid and the walls have unsightly water and moldy spots. Many people don’t know that mold can release particles and chemical mycotoxins into the air, causing severe allergic reactions.
19. If you have just moved into a newly renovated house, the various building materials and furniture in the newly renovated room will release harmful gases, which cannot be completely eliminated in a short time and require a long release time. In some old buildings, natural ventilation is better, and new houses are not well ventilated, pollutants are released for a longer period of time, and indoor pollution is more serious.
20. If you plan to refurbish indoor environmental pollution caused by these harmful substances in the decoration, such as paint, new carpet, floor, wall material, wood products, glue and varnish, these will release harmful gases, which will seriously affect your health.
21. If you use art materials, whether you are a child who studies painting or a professional painter, anyone who uses the most advanced art materials will inevitably release toxins and suspected carcinogens into the air.
22. If your home has an odor and fume smell is a common problem in the apartment building, you can’t help your neighbors. Only the air purifier can provide you with fresh and clean air so that you can stay away from second-hand smoke and various odors.
23. If you have a home office Many people don’t know that computers, printers, and fax machines emit low levels of gas chemicals, but they are easily inhaled.
24. If your living space is located near a company In many urban areas, even the best living space is sometimes located near the company. This can cause odors, chemicals, gases, and particles that affect air quality.
25. If you live in rural areas, harmful gases emitted by pesticides and fertilizers can cause serious health problems, including infertility, Parkinson’s disease, birth defects, premature birth, and asthma.
26. If you have an attached garage, the attached garage is one of the main contributors to poor indoor air quality. From cars, other fuel-burning engines, storage paints, solvents, fertilizers and pesticides, you can infiltrate various carcinogens into your home from an attached garage.
27. If you have flu-like symptoms, fatigue or eye irritation, particles, chemicals, gases and odors in the air may cause or exacerbate this symptom.
28. If you have a fireplace or woodstove, the smoke generated when the wood burns seriously affect the indoor air quality. Even when the smoke is relatively low, it can cause difficulty breathing and other health problems.
29. If you are an athlete, you know that your body needs the best nutrition, training, and exercise. An air purifier protects your body and lungs from indoor air pollutants.
30. If you have certain dysfunctions, poor indoor air quality can affect your nervous system and blood circulation, and a good indoor environment can keep you healthy.
Contact us for more products and discounted prices