What harmful substances are in the water?
1) Tap water is obtained after the water plant treats the water in the river, river, and lake. At present, China generally adopts the water plant treatment, concentrates the water supply, and then supplies the drinking water through the tap water pipeline to the households. For high-rise buildings, the secondary pressurized water supply method for high-rise water tanks is adopted. However, the pollution of water sources caused by industrial development is becoming more and more serious. Due to the limitations of the process, technology, and economy, the waterworks can’t do anything about some pollution.
At present, a certain amount of chlorine preparation (bleaching powder) is used in the disinfection process of tap water, which causes residual chlorine in water and reacts with organic matter in water to form chloroform. It is known that chloroform is the main carcinogen in tap water, in cold water. In the state, chloroform is in the specified range, but the content of chloroform in the tap water rises rapidly after heating, especially at 95 ° C to 100 ° C, and the residue is reduced after boiling for more than five minutes. In addition to chemical pollution, the pipeline Corrosion, water-insoluble calcium, organic matter and storage tanks of high-rise buildings, etc. are also more serious secondary pollution of tap water.
2) boiling water is stagnant water
Chinese people are used to drinking boiled water, that is, boiling water obtained after boiling. It is said that tap water is not safe. After all, there is a certain amount of dissolved oxygen and minerals. In the process of heating water, dissolved oxygen in the water will be lost due to temperature rise. The terrible thing is that the content of chloroform in boiling water is 3-4 times that of tap water. It is no wonder that the water is cooled with boiling water after cooling, and the fish is dead.
3) Pure water (space water, distilled water)
Drinking pure and hygienic water is our current drinking standard, and scientists remind people that “pure water is not equal to healthy water.” Scientists define the new standard for drinking water: oxygen-rich on a pure basis, with activation, solvency and Strong penetration.
Although pure water does not contain impurities and harmful substances, it has been widely debated about its nutrition and secondary pollution.
4) Mineral water is said to contain minerals and trace elements, but some medical experts have suggested that there is no scientific quantitative research on how much mineralization is beneficial to the human body. Moreover, mineral water is not beneficial to anyone, and there are many counterfeit products on the market. Hard to distinguish.
6. How much is human disease related to drinking water?
A: According to the World Health Organization survey, 80% of human diseases are related to water. The main disinfection method for tap water is chlorination. Although it can remove a large number of bacteria, there are also harmful substances, especially heavy metals, chlorine molecules, and nitrous acid in water. Salt and other ingredients. At the same time, the transportation process, water tower storage, etc. all cause a certain degree of secondary pollution. Although the water is boiled, it can not remove harmful substances such as heavy metals in the water. The excessive intake of these substances can cause great harm to the human body.
7. What are the main diseases caused by water pollution in humans?
Answer: Cancer: nitrous acid compounds, chloroform, radiation particles.
Liver disease: toxic organic matter contained in industrial wastewater and pesticides, heavy metals, etc.
Stone: high hardness groundwater.
Cardiovascular: high content of inorganic salts.
Dementia: metal aluminum and so on.
Skeletal disease: heavy metal cadmium.
Hematopoietic system disease: heavy metals.
Endocrine disorders: toxic organic matter, high levels of inorganic salts, heavy metals, etc.
8. What are the characteristics of diseases caused by water pollution?
Answer: (1) Gradual: All kinds of toxic substances accumulate slowly in the human body until the onset of the disease, because it is not easy to detect for a long time, and it is more concealed.
(2) It is not easy to divide the most toxic organic substances and all heavy metals in the human body can not be decomposed and metabolized, can only stay in the human body for a long time, and constantly accumulate.
(3) easy to accumulate in the body: once the heavy metal enters the body, it combines with human protein to form a compound that is difficult to metabolize.
Contact us for more products and discounted prices