Is the air purifier reliable in addition to formaldehyde? A detailed explanation of the role and precautions of the air purifier
Principle of best air purifier for cat allergies
Most of the air purifiers use the principle of physical filtration and adsorption to remove foreign matter in the air and achieve the purpose of air purification. Generally include PM2.5, dust, animal hair, pollen, second-hand smoke, odor, toxic and harmful gases, bacteria, allergens, etc.
It can be seen that its role is broad-spectrum. In the process of adsorbing other odors, it can also adsorb some formaldehyde molecules in the air, but it is difficult to achieve professional effects at the same time. On the other hand, it is the only adsorption. Can not decompose formaldehyde, then when the activated carbon filter is saturated, it is difficult to continue to adsorb, and it may cause “secondary pollution.”
Advantages of best air purifier for pet allergies and asthma
Easy to use: Just plug in the power after purchase and you can use it normally to purify the air.
Broad-spectrum of functions: It can remove various foreign objects and odors at the same time.
Disadvantages of air purifiers
Higher cost: high-quality purifier, the price is more expensive; consumable replacement is a long-term consumption process; because the adsorption will be saturated, it is necessary to replace the filter element in time.
The standard is not cured. Formaldehyde is a continuous release process. The purifier can only absorb a part of the free formaldehyde in the air and has no effect on the formaldehyde inside the plate.
The effect is not long-lasting: the air is cleaned when it is turned on, and the pollutants in the indoor air are accumulated when it is turned off.
The purification area is limited: generally, an air purifier can purify 40~60 square meters of space.
Precautions during the purchase and use of the air purifier
1. For quality assurance, you should purchase a high-quality air purifier from a large brand.
2. It is necessary to replace the filter element in time, otherwise, the secondary filter may cause secondary pollution after the filter element is saturated.
3. Open 24 hours to continuously purify the air, or turn on the clean air before entering the door for half an hour.
4. A family should purchase at least two air purifiers if economic conditions permit.
5. The formaldehyde is slightly exceeded, and the purifier can basically solve the problem. However, if the formaldehyde exceeds the standard, it is difficult to control the formaldehyde in the indoor air within the national standard.
Stay away from air pollution and get close to a healthy life
The Qiyeshu series products, the closed-end management concept of the source, are the leading and effective treatment products in the market. The physical and chemical treatment methods can quickly and thoroughly control the formaldehyde, benzene series, TVOC and other indoor poisons brought by decoration pollution. Harmful gases will not cause secondary pollution.
Contact us for more products and discounted prices