Smog is serious, how should we deal with our own health?
In recent days, the smog is serious. Every morning on the way to work, I feel that I have entered the ‘fairyland’. People can’t tell the direction. At the same time, with the pain of the scorpion, the weather forecast has issued a yellow warning of smog, which has brought some small panic to everyone. Today everyone will come together to see the smog.
What is smog? Explain in the most popular words, ‘haze’ is poison. It is poisonous mist, drugs, poisons, poisonous gas, etc., as long as it does not deviate from the ‘poisonous’ trajectory, how to understand it. It is undoubted that the poison can be fatal.
In fact, PM2.5 is the main cause of smog. The scientific household PM2.5 represents the content of such particles per cubic meter of air. The higher the value, the more serious the air pollution. These fine particles have small particle size, a large amount of toxic and harmful substances, and are in the atmosphere. The long residence time and long transportation distance have great influence on human health and the quality of the atmospheric environment. The main sources of the particles are diesel-burning trucks and dust raised on the surface. Indoors, secondhand smoke is the most important source of particulate matter.
First,the danger of smog
- The haze contains a large amount of sulfur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide, and inhalable particulate matter. Among them, PM10 and PM2.5 (inhalable particulate matter with a diameter of 10 nm and 2.5 nm) are the primary pollutants. Harmful substances in smog can aggravate respiratory diseases and even lead to lung cancer.
- Fog and cockroaches contain various harmful substances such as acid, dust and pathogenic microorganisms, which can easily cause pharyngitis, bronchitis, conjunctivitis and other allergic diseases. For people with respiratory and cardiovascular diseases, improper protection, the condition tends to worsen, and serious life-threatening
- The effect of smog on the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases of the human body is also very serious, which will hinder the normal blood circulation, leading to diseases such as heart disease, high blood pressure, coronary heart disease and cerebral hemorrhage. It may also induce angina, myocardial infarction and heart failure.
- Haze can cause the intensity of near-surface ultraviolet light to weaken, increasing the activity of infectious bacteria in the air, leading to an increased chance of infectious diseases.
Second, how to protect against smog weather?
- Minimize going out. If you are going out, it is best to wear a medical mask. The mask is preferably a mask that can filter fine particles.
- Patients with respiratory diseases and patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should adhere to the medication on time in smog days.
- Choose to open the window for a short time when the sun is more abundant and the pollutants are less.
- The highest concentration of pollutants during the peak hours of commuting, try to stay away from the road.
- Patients with respiratory diseases and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should adhere to the medication on time in smog.
- After going out, enter the room to wash your face, rinse your mouth, clean the nasal cavity, and remove the pollution residue attached to your body to prevent the harm of PM2.5 to the human body.
- It is best to use warm water when washing your face, which is good for washing off the particles on your face.
- When cleaning the nasal cavity, you can use a clean cotton swab to wash the water repeatedly, or repeatedly use the nose to gently absorb water and quickly sneeze, while avoiding cough.
- When smog weather, whether indoors or outdoors, you should try not to smoke or smoke.
- Older people, children with low resistance, and susceptible people with respiratory diseases should minimize outdoor activities. Even if they want to go out, wear a mask when going out to protect the body.
- Install an air purifier to remove indoor PM2.5 and protect your family’s health.
If you are interested in this, please contact us for more products and preferential prices