Who needs an air purifier more, do you really know about it?
As we all know, the main function of the air purifier is to purify the air and filter harmful pollutants in the air. Especially in metropolitan areas, due to the surrounding traffic and factories, a lot of harmful pollutants are floating in the atmosphere, which brings great harm to the human body.
However, long-term use of air purifiers has great benefits for people’s health, so who needs air purifiers more? Let’s take a look at the following:
- Children: Children (especially those who have not been born for a long time) are vulnerable to the surrounding air because they are developing and the immune system is weak. The protection of babies is mainly reflected in the vaccination, but now it is not only vaccine vaccination, but also pay attention to air pollution, because air pollution will not only lead to decreased immunity, but also induce diseases such as respiratory tract, and may also cause Children have reduced intelligence.
- Pregnant women: Everyone knows that pregnant women are a group of people who are extremely protected. If the pregnant woman stays in the air-contaminated outdoors or in the house for a long time, the body may feel uncomfortable, and there may be symptoms such as dry throat, chest tightness, shortness of breath, dizziness, etc., which is very bad for the development of the fetus.
- The elderly: After entering the old age, the function of each organ of the human will decline, no longer as vigorous as the young. As we all know, many elderly people are generally accompanied by chronic diseases, especially in air pollution caused by smog and air pollution, which can easily cause bronchitis and other related diseases. Therefore, the elderly generally go out as little as possible in the case of poor air.
- New houses: Houses that have just been bought or refurbished require interior decoration, and the harmful pollutants generated by interior decoration mainly come from harmful substances such as formaldehyde. As we all know, formaldehyde is the main cause of carcinogenesis, and long-term contact with furniture in newly renovated houses may cause various respiratory diseases and leukemia, especially pregnant women expecting growth and intelligence in this environment. Will have an impact.
- Office buildings: office buildings due to long-term closed indoor environment, often lead to staff chest tightness and dizziness, etc., work efficiency will also appear low, and occasionally there will be emotional instability.
- People with respiratory diseases: long-term life in polluted air will cause decreased respiratory defenses, respiratory symptoms, especially sinusitis, asthma and other diseases.