Do not dare to open the window in the fog! How to choose the right household air purifier?
Buy an air purifier 5 steps away~
Look carefully at 5 indicators
According to national standards, a truly effective air purifier should have the energy efficiency indicator “three highs and one low”. Mainly look at these five indicators:
High clean air volume
The high clean air volume (CADR) is the purifying effect indicator of the purifier. The larger the CADR value, the stronger the purifying ability of the purifier, and the better the purifying effect;
High cumulative purification
The higher the cumulative purification (CCM) value of the high cumulative purification amount, the more the pollutants are purified, and the longer the filter life is;
Energy efficiency value
The higher the energy efficiency level of energy efficiency, the more power saving;
The low noise instrument working noise is generally less than 50 decibels, which is relatively quiet. You can observe the prototype for intuitive experience when purchasing.
Environmental Labeling Air Purifiers have strict limits on the CADR values for different application areas for low noise operating conditions.
Choose according to your needs
To clearly define the purpose of use, select the appropriate product for your home based on your needs.
Newly renovated room
Newly renovated rooms, the main source of air pollution is formaldehyde, benzene, TVOC, etc. It is advisable to purchase products with large clean air and high purification efficiency.
Coping with PM2.5
Concerned indicators: particulate clean air volume and particulate matter purification energy efficiency.
There are patients, old people or children in the family.
If there are patients, elderly people or children in the family, consider the performance of the top 5 home air purifier to remove microorganisms when choosing a purifier, that is, the higher the sterilization rate, the better.
Remember two formulas
CADR value ÷ (price × power);
The larger the value obtained, the higher the cost performance;
Applicable area = (0.07 ~ 0.12) * CADR;
If the applicable area is 16m2, the product with the CADR value of 150~120m3/h can be selected. The CADR value is too low to achieve the purification effect, and too many resources are consumed.
the fourth step
Check 1 standard
Pay attention to check whether the standard number on the product packaging or the manual is GB/T18801-2015, which indicates whether the purifier is produced according to the new national standard.
the fifth step
Avoid 1 misunderstanding
Carefully purchase a purifier that uses static electricity, negative ions, and other technologies.
Advantages: quiet, power saving.
Disadvantages: It is easy to produce secondary pollution such as ozone, which is unhealthy. The merchants issued reports that they meet the national standards and may only meet the short-term standards and will accumulate pollutants for a long time.
How is the air purifier most efficient?
The purchase of a suitable air purifier does not mean that once and for all, how to use and protect the air purifier is also essential.
Pay attention to the placement position
● Do not use the purifier too close to people. Try not to place it on walls or furniture, preferably in the center of the house, or more than one meter from the wall.
● In addition, when using activated carbon filter and high-efficiency filter, be careful to keep away from fire sources, and avoid falling cigarettes to prevent fire.
● In a house of 80 to 90 square meters or even larger, only a purifier is used, and the effect will be uneven. If you have the conditions, put one in each room is the best choice. Only one, remember one principle: “Where is the person, where is the purifier.”
Timely maintenance and replacement of purifier screens and filter elements
Long-term use and no replacement of the filter element will easily lead to a decrease in the efficiency of the purification of the machine; the continuous accumulation of pollutants may become a source of secondary pollution.
How to judge when to replace the filter?
● Some purifiers have a filter life indicator that can be used to determine when to replace. If there is no indicator light, you can turn on the machine to check the filter contamination. Once the filter is black, it needs to be replaced immediately.
● If you find that the purification effect is significantly reduced or there is odor after opening, you need to replace the filter material or clean the filter in time.
● If the smog is heavy and often turned on, consider replacing the filter element 3 to 6 months.
Long-term use of air purifiers, insufficient indoor fresh air, will cause a decrease in carbon dioxide concentration, which may lead to chest tightness, headache, fatigue, and other symptoms, causing respiratory and nervous system diseases.
Polluted weather, do you want to open the window for ventilation?
● Even if there is air pollution outside the window, it is not appropriate to close the doors and windows for a long time. It is still necessary to properly ventilate.
● The air quality can be viewed in real-time, and the window is opened during a relatively good period of time when the air is relatively good and the temperature and humidity are relatively suitable.
☛ So in non-severe smog weather, the window ventilation is still necessary. The principle of pollution weather compliance is “short-opening windows, long closing windows”, and ventilation can be done in a window for about half an hour.
Use a purifier according to the pollution situation
● Purify the PM2.5 air purifier, preferably in case of serious air pollution or indoor environment pollution. If the air quality is good, there is no need to turn on the purifier for a long time.
● Winter can be used in conjunction with a humidifier for better results. However, if you choose a purifier with a humidifying function, you should be careful not to use it in the summer rainy season, sauna day or high humidity, otherwise the purification effect will be greatly reduced.
Contact us for more products and discounted prices