Source of pollution
The source of atmospheric pollution is the source of atmospheric pollutants, mainly the following:
1. Industry: Industrial production is an important source of air pollution. Industrial production of pollutants discharged into the atmosphere
There are many kinds of substances, such as soot, sulfur oxides, nitrogen oxides, organic compounds, halides, carbon compounds and the like. Some of them are smoke and some are gases.
2. Living stoves and heating boilers: A large number of civilian life stoves and heating boilers in the city need to consume a large amount of coal. In the process of burning, coal should release a large amount of dust, sulfur dioxide, carbon monoxide, and other harmful substances to pollute the atmosphere. Especially in the winter, when the heating is used, the smog in the polluted area is often filled, and people are coughing. This is also a source of pollution that cannot be ignored.
3. Transportation: Automobiles, trains, airplanes, and ships are the main transportation tools of the day. The exhaust gases from coal or oil are also important pollutants. In particular, the cars in the city are large and concentrated. The pollutants emitted by the exhaust gas can directly invade the human respiratory organs, and the air pollution to the city is very serious, which has become one of the major pollution sources of air in large cities. The exhaust gases emitted by automobiles are mainly carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides and hydrocarbons. The first three substances are very harmful.
4. Smoke from forest fires.
There are many types of air pollution, and more than 100 kinds of hazards have been found. Air pollutants can be classified according to their different chemical and physical properties:
1. Reduced pollution: It often occurs in areas where coal and oil are used. The main pollutants are sulfur dioxide, carbon monoxide and particulate matter.
2. Oxidized pollution: automobile exhaust pollution and photochemical pollution caused by it.
3. Petroleum pollution: mainly from automobile emissions, petroleum smelting and petrochemical plants, including nitrogen dioxide, olefins, alkanes, alcohols, etc.
4. Other special pollution: mainly various chemical substances discharged from various industrial enterprises.
If you are interested in this, please contact us for more products and preferential prices