What is the principle of the water purifier?
Most of the water purifiers adopt the progressive structure of the screen filter principle. The multi-stage filter elements are connected in series, and the precision of the filter elements is arranged from low to high in order to realize the multi-stage filter element to share and retain dirt, thereby reducing the filter plugging. And the number of manual sewage, wash and wash, and the period of replacement of the filter. Another new design idea is to apply the self-cleaning structure of the principle of mass distribution. Its design idea is no longer to provide as much space as possible for contaminant pollution, but to adopt a principle of separation to separate a small part of the clean water, at the same time, as far as possible, let the raw water flow as usual, so that the dirt is taken away with the water flow in time, so that the water does not rot. In this way, both purified water is obtained, and it is not easy or difficult to precipitate dirt in the machine, avoiding secondary pollution and greatly reducing filter loss, and the water quality is better, safer, and energy-saving than low carbon. This new principle of self-cleaning water purifier won the gold medal of the 7th International Invention Exhibition, which is a one-in and two-out structure. It improves the concentration of raw water impurities in the machine due to the structural defects of the traditional water purifier. The higher the accumulation, the more the sewage becomes, and therefore the self-cleaning water purifier has no concept of sewage and sewage water purifiers instead of washing water. With the improvement of living standards, the popularity of water purifiers will become wider and wider, and new technology products are better meeting people’s needs.
1. Folding single-stage filtration: using 1μm or 5μm PP cotton fiber filter + UDF coconut shell granular activated carbon filter, can remove more than 5μm float and particulate matter in water, clarify water source, activated carbon adsorption can effectively absorb the odor of water, The residual chlorine in the water improves the taste of the water. Only suitable for high-quality drinking water sources. Generally, the tap water source cannot be drunk after being filtered.
2. Folding two-stage filtration: use 1μm or 5μm PP cotton polypropylene fiber filter to remove more than 5μm float and particle material in water, clarify the water source; use 5μ CTO pressure sticking activated carbon filter to effectively absorb the odor in water, partially remove organic Inorganic impurities can effectively adsorb residual chlorine in water, improve the taste of water, and only adapt to high-quality drinking water. Better than single-stage filtration. Generally, the tap water source cannot be drunk after being filtered.
3. Folding three-stage filtration: using 5μm PPF polypropylene fiber filter to remove more than 5μm float and particle material in water, clarify the water source; use 5μmCTO pressure sticking activated carbon filter to effectively absorb the odor in water, partially remove organic and inorganic impurities, It can effectively adsorb residual chlorine in water and improve the taste of water. It uses 0.1μm CF whole diatom microporous ceramic filter: it can remove Escherichia coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas and mold pathogens larger than 0.1μm in water. Adapt to the tap water source with good water quality, combined with the pre-treatment process, the treated water reaches the CJ94-1999 drinking water quality standard water, which can be directly consumed.
4. Folding four-stage filtration: 0.5μm CF whole diatom microporous ceramic filter can remove rust, red worm and float and particle materials in water more than 0.5μm, clarify the water source; use 5μmCTO pressure stick activated carbon filter to effectively absorb water Color odor, partially remove organic and inorganic impurities, can effectively adsorb residual chlorine in water, improve the taste of water; use 0.1μm CF whole diatom microporous ceramic filter: can remove Escherichia coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus aureus larger than 0.1μm in water , Pseudomonas and mold pathogenic bacteria; PPF polypropylene fiber + UDF coconut shell granular activated carbon two-stage filter can remove the odor of water, so that the purified water has a sweet and fresh taste. Adapted to the general tap water source, combined with the pre-treatment process, the treated water reaches the CJ94-1999 drinking water quality standard water, which can be directly consumed, which is better than the three-stage filter.
5. Folding five-level filtering: Now with the development of technology, there is a maximum of 10 or higher filtering levels.
• PP cotton: 5-micron aperture filter to remove all kinds of tiny impurities such as residual sediment and rust in the water.
• KDF (copper-zinc alloy body precision activated carbon) removes water-soluble lead in water, heavy metals such as mercury and arsenic, and supplements zinc elements beneficial to the human body. It integrates adsorption and filtration into one and removes free chlorine and chloroform in water. The rate is as high as 96% and further removes pesticide residues from the water. Fertilizers and radioactive materials, and have the effect of discoloration and odor removal. Deeply adsorbs substances such as halogenated hydrocarbons and organic substances that are harmful to the human body, and increases the sweet taste of water. The filter has a long service life and a metal removal rate of up to 99%.
• Resin: For areas with high water hardness, the hard water with high calcium and magnesium content is alternately converted into soft water to prevent the human body from suffering from stone disease due to long-term consumption of hard water.
• Anti-oxidation filter: Free radicals in the body are an oxidized product, so they can be removed by redox. The oxidation-reduction potential is the lowest, the better the effect, the high-energy activated water, and the ultra-low redox potential. The lowest in the water, it can remove free radicals very well.
• Antibacterial silver-loaded rear filter T33: Made of tropical rainforest coconut shell, with a large internal pore size, which can effectively inhibit bacteria, adsorb odor and pigment, and deeply treat organic and inorganic compounds, and use ions released by silver to eliminate the cold virus. And other pathogenic agents.
• UF ultrafiltration membrane: an asymmetric semi-permeable membrane made of ultra-micro-pore polymer material, which is hollow capillary-shaped, the wall of the tube compensates for micropores, and uses the tap water pressure as the power to separate the liquid by the pore size of the fine molecular membrane. The screening process, with a pore size of 100 nm, efficiently removes bacteria, viruses and heat sources.
• AT light wave energy conversion filter: According to the human infrared light wave absorption theory, the infrared light wave material with energy of 2-20um is used to act on the light wave heat effect generated by the water body, and stimulate the vibration energy level of the water molecule, thereby activating the biological macromolecular activity of the nucleic acid-protein and recovering The body functions and balances.
• High-energy high-magnetic double-loop long-process magnetization filter: Using bipolar double-sided high-magnetic re-magnetization magnetic steel technology, multiple times of magnetic line cutting is performed on closed-circulating liquid, and the high magnetic flux can reach 3000 Gauss. The small molecule of water is agglomerated, has magnetic memory, and maintains the activity of water for a long time, and is small molecule water that is not reduced.
Recommendation: If you are buying a best and cheap water purifier, it is recommended to first understand the two technologies of the household water purifier industry:
• Reverse Osmosis: Reverse osmosis is recognized as the safest and most scientific water treatment technology in the world. The water coming out through the reverse osmosis membrane is basically pure water, which is only water molecules, so it is the safest.
• Ultrafiltration. The filtration precision of ultrafiltration is inferior to that of reverse osmosis, but it is not pure water. Because the pore size of the ultrafiltration membrane is larger than that of reverse osmosis, some manufacturers have publicized that ultrafiltration water purifier is a water purifier that can retain minerals. In fact, it is light to avoid, since it is not pure water.
Contact us for more products and discounted prices