When does the air purifier need to be used? How to maintain the air purifier?
Under the influence of smog, air purifiers are getting more and more popular and choice, but do you know when the air purifier needs to be used? How to maintain the air purifier? Let’s go together to learn about the air purifier.
When does the air purifier need to be used?
This is what many people know, and it is also a major purpose for everyone to buy an air purifier. If it is foggy, the air contains sulfur dioxide, sand, suspended particulate matter, etc., and it is also mixed with automobile exhaust gas, photochemical oxide, etc. Gas, these gases will enter the room, so we need to close the doors and windows, then open the air purifier.
Newly renovated room
In the room that has just been renovated or renovated, it will contain a lot of harmful toxic substances such as formaldehyde, benzene and TVOC. These substances are often in excess of the standard, so no matter the ventilation of the house, as long as there is someone in the house. All need to open the air purifier in time.
Sleeping at night
When the body is sleeping, the body’s immune system is the lowest. At this time, the virus, bacteria and harmful substances in the air are more likely to erode the body, causing some bad symptoms in the body. In addition, everyone is habitually closing the doors and windows while sleeping, which leads to the indoor air not flowing, and the harmful gases and harmful substances that are continuously emitted cannot be diffused in time, and the content of toxic gases will be much higher than during the day. The damage to human health is great, so it is best to turn on the air purifier if you sleep at night.
How to maintain the air purifier
- After the air purifier is used for a period of time, the initial filter will adhere a lot of dust, which will cause the air inlet to be blocked and affect the life of the fan. It is generally recommended to clean it once a month. The filter is removed, washed, dried and installed. It can also be used. A long brush or vacuum cleaner directly cleans the surface dust to keep the airflow clear and hygienic.
- If the air purifier is not properly connected to the power outlet, it will cause the plug to heat up or not, so ensure that the connected socket is in good contact.
- Do not place any objects on the top of the air purifier so that the air inlet behind the purifier has a certain distance from the wall.
- Do not hit the air purifier with a hard object, especially the air inlet and outlet. Also, do not insert your fingers or other objects into the air purifier air outlet.
- Do not use the air purifier in a humid or high temperature environment (such as a bathroom, bathroom or kitchen). Also do not use an air purifier in a room with a large temperature change, which may cause condensation inside the air purifier.
- Change the filter element regularly. The time for replacing the filter element should be determined according to the product use environment. Moreover, the purifier containing the activated carbon filter needs to be exposed to the sun regularly. When the indoor environment pollution is serious, it is recommended to replace it once every six months. It is better to replace the room with a clean environment once a year. (Note: HEPA filter and activated carbon filter cannot be cleaned twice)
- When the air purifier is not in use, it should be cleaned and put into the packing box and stored in a ventilated and dry place. Attention should be paid to moisture protection to avoid the use efficiency or damage due to moisture.
How long does it take to open the air purifier every day?
First, the living scene
Newly renovated houses should be opened as much as possible before the check-in. Because formaldehyde is a continuous release of decorative pollutants, the newly-renovated houses are released in large quantities, and the release of formaldehyde slowly decreases over time.
After the check-in, if you can’t open the window, you should rely on the air purifier. At this time, the use time should be extended appropriately, at least 4 hours per day. If there is obvious smell in the room, it is recommended to open for more than 8 hours.
Second, the local environment
Because of the different geographical environments, the sources of pollution are different, and the air pollutant content varies from place to place. If the ambient air quality is excellent or good, you can choose to use it one hour before going to bed.
But the most important thing about sleep is quietness, and mature products such as Senchen and Philips are doing very well in this respect. When adjusting to the small windshield, they only hear their breathing sounds quietly, and suggest that the machine should be placed away. The farther bed position reduces the risk of radiation.
Third, the weather conditions and space size
If the air quality of the day is not very good, depending on the size of the space, the living space is generally 4-8 hours. If the space is large, it is delayed. On the other day, the concentration of pollutants will be higher in the morning and evening. It is recommended that air purifiers should also be used during these two periods.
In the rainy days, the dust in the rain and the suspended matter in the air will also drop. The air quality at this time is relatively good. However, in the ‘fine rain’ weather, when you need to close the doors and windows, you should also use an air purifier to remove bacteria from the room.
The above is the time when the air purifier needs to be used and how to maintain the air purifier. Of course, if you want to use the air purifier, you need to understand the precautions, such as the placement of the air purifier.
If you are interested in this, please contact us for more products and preferential prices